Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
It's really the best browser out there for the money (like all of em, it's free:icon_surprised:). I'm constantly amazed by people that stick with Internut Explorer MS with all it's many problems, dangers (viruses) and limitations. FF can be tailored to do so many things that IE just won't do with add-ons and just plain old built in integrity.

No I don't get money from FF either...:icon_wink:

To all those stuck with there old choice of IE and too lazy/scared/bored to move - take it from your old Markit - try it!

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
How about Google Chrome? It seems a little bit quicker than FF and I am sure will eventually take over the browser market.

fordprefect

Jun 7, 2007
Groover Beach, California, USA
How about Google Chrome? It seems a little bit quicker than FF and I am sure will eventually take over the browser market.

I was just surprised at FF dominance in Indo. For some reason I assumed it was all IE -don't properly know why.

FF4 works better for me, adblock and noscript among my top add-ons. And it seems fast enough. I run a Linux box and the Chromium browser doesn't seem extensable, or whatever the word for that is. No useful addons anyway.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
I was just surprised at FF dominance in Indo. For some reason I assumed it was all IE -don't properly know why.
I think the geeky people who do the software setup on newly purchased computers, both desktop and laptop, would like FF.

But for me, I'm a bit addicted to Google's Chrome.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
google chrome - cool name, shitty browser! Gave it a real try when was last building websites (last month) and couldn't get my head around it. You get the page you ask for but that's it, no add-ons to help or advise you. Seemed to me to be a step back to the 90s in terms of tech... but as I said I couldn't get it to work for me.