phil170258

Feb 13, 2011
I want to extend extendable VOA for me, wife & 2 kids. On the first visit to Immigration is it necessary to bring the whole family or do i just need photocopies of their passports etc I realise that on the second visit when they take photos/scan fingerprints all of us need to be there but on the first one?

thanks, Phil

phil170258

Feb 13, 2011
No, like i said we entered with an 'extendable VOA' ie we paid for it, so no problem extending it.

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
We use an agent to extend VOA for customers. The customer only visit once (the second visit for picture and finger prints). Our agent does the first visit (registration) and the third visit (collect passports).

begonia

Oct 10, 2007
I was about to post about this. I have some friends who just entered with the paid visa to renew another month. I would like to know how much an agent use to charge to renew it and how much it could be the cost to do it yourself.
If the people enter Indonesia trough Bali do they need to do the renew in Bali as well or can be done in another island? Because they are planning to travel around Indonesia.
Can be renew two weeks in advance?
Terimakasi banyak