Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Export licence for handicrafts

Discussion in 'Owning Property in Bali' started by spicyayam, Jan 4, 2017.

1. spicyayam

spicyayam Active Member

I was wondering if you need an export licence to export handicrafts and furniture overseas?

2. BestofBali

BestofBali Member

3. Nydave

Nydave Member

I export furniture to America,varies from $20,000 to $40,000 per shipment, I use a shipping company that arranges everything so I don't need a licence,however shipping to different countries might be different,depending on where you are shipping to you might also have import duties when it arrives and if you are not prepared for that then it can become very expensive as the port of entry will charge storage fees per day,happened to my first shipment couple of yrs ago,although we don't have import duties on furniture from here entering the USA the port fees were crazy because I wasn't prepared and didn't have the proper paperwork