Dream Interpretation?

Sep 19, 2021
Hello all, I had this dream, and I would like you guys (and gals) to help me out by interpreting.

I am a heterosexual male, currently in college, and live in the dorms. I recently met this girl who I think is a really cool person, and we’ve been hanging out quite a bit. Even though I’ve known her for a short period of time ( less than a month) I consider her a really good friend.

And on to my dream:

It was daytime, In one of the residence halls here on campus. Me, my female friend ( lets call her Jen) and another guy ( whom i dont really know) were sitting down and talking to each other. Then the guy pulls either a bong or a blunt, and begins to smoke marijuana. Someone then comes in the room, knocks the weed from his hands. The whole room gets filled with smoke, and I could hardly see anything. A few moments later, Jen’s (my female friend) parents come and are disgusted by the sight of people getting high at the college. They then announce that because of what they had seen, they would be sending her back to their native country to finish her college education. I was shocked and instantly saddened. I hugged her for a long time, and then we let go. I was extremely sad. After I let go of the embrace, I woke up. Later that morning, I remembered the dream. I panicked because I wasn’t sure if it had really happened, if she was really leaving this school.

What could this mean?

Sep 19, 2021
Hello all, I had this dream, and I would like you guys (and gals) to help me out by interpreting.

I am a heterosexual male, currently in college, and live in the dorms. I recently met this girl who I think is a really cool person, and we’ve been hanging out quite a bit. Even though I’ve known her for a short period of time ( less than a month) I consider her a really good friend.

And on to my dream:

It was daytime, In one of the residence halls here on campus. Me, my female friend ( lets call her Jen) and another guy ( whom i dont really know) were sitting down and talking to each other. Then the guy pulls either a bong or a blunt, and begins to smoke marijuana. Someone then comes in the room, knocks the weed from his hands. The whole room gets filled with smoke, and I could hardly see anything. A few moments later, Jen’s (my female friend) parents come and are disgusted by the sight of people getting high at the college. They then announce that because of what they had seen, they would be sending her back to their native country to finish her college education. I was shocked and instantly saddened. I hugged her for a long time, and then we let go to dreamingafrica.org. I was extremely sad. After I let go of the embrace, I woke up. Later that morning, I remembered the dream. I panicked because I wasn’t sure if it had really happened, if she was really leaving this school.

What could this mean?
thanks in advance for any help

Last edited:

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Try AI https://bard.google.com/ It will offer information and interpretations from a wide range of sources. There was a period through the 60s- 70s where New Yorkers in particular spent a lot of money going to psychiatrists for dream interprertation, (See Woody Allen.) AI is free.

meerkat

Nov 14, 2011
Ubud

And on to my dream:

It was daytime, In one of the residence halls here on campus. Me, my female friend ( lets call her Jen) and another guy ( whom i dont really know) were sitting down and talking to each other. Then the guy pulls either a bong or a blunt, and begins to smoke marijuana. Someone then comes in the room, knocks the weed from his hands. The whole room gets filled with smoke, and I could hardly see anything. A few moments later, Jen’s (my female friend) parents come and are disgusted by the sight of people getting high at the college. They then announce that because of what they had seen, they would be sending her back to their native country to finish her college education. I was shocked and instantly saddened. I hugged her for a long time, and then we let go. I was extremely sad. After I let go of the embrace, I woke up. Later that morning, I remembered the dream. I panicked because I wasn’t sure if it had really happened, if she was really leaving this school.

What could this mean?
if you see 'Jen' as anima - what could that suggest to you about which parts of yourself might be represented by the other characters in your dream...after all it is your subconcious - dig in with Carl Jungs "The Red Book"