Kareemtaiwo12

May 7, 2016
Does any one know which is the cheapeast wholesale source site in China? I want to source from China, I know Alibaba.com, but the price is usually not real price, the real price is higher than the listed. Any one having good suggestion?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Maybe it would help if you let us know what kind of product you are looking. Some people use Aliexpress with mixed success.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
If you source it (whatever it is) from Jakarta you won't face any import problems. Look at lazada.co.id

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Nydave tell the truth, there's only us here: how much have you had to drink to misspell "reqest" and "FORM" in the same sentence? :O) not to mention being eversoslightly a belligerent asshole too...

Last edited:

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Hahaha,far too much,,hey you have lived here and its Memorial day weekend,you know how that goes,official start of summer,Everyone in good spirits,beautiful weather and best of all there are still 2 more days left to do it all over again,,just next time I will stay away from the computer ,you think that might be a good idea ?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hahaha,far too much,,hey you have lived here and its Memorial day weekend,you know how that goes,official start of summer,Everyone in good spirits,beautiful weather and best of all there are still 2 more days left to do it all over again,,just next time I will stay away from the computer ,you think that might be a good idea ?
Memorial day in the USA is to honor those military who sacrificed their lives for the Nation....

"In this time of unprecedented success and prosperity throughout our land, I ask that all Americans come together to recognize how fortunate we are to live in freedom and to observe a universal “National Moment of Remembrance” on each Memorial Day. This memorial observance represents a simple and unifying way to commemorate our history and honor the struggle to protect our freedoms." Bill Clinton.

Nydave.... I cannot think of a better way to do that than to 'bottoms up' and 'cheers' to recall their sacrifice was NOT in vain.

Please give a 'cheers' from me and, on the way home, if the stores are still on sale, buy a spellchecker...:cupcake:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali

If good weather was a reason for celebration we would all be drunk here all the time... oh sorry No.Idea I'm really not picking on you.

NyDave Don't hold back some of the finest threads on here have started with a drunken misunderstanding and some of the most poisonous battles too but it's only writing isn't it?

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Maybe it would help if you let us know what kind of product you are looking. Some people use Aliexpress with mixed success.

Alibaba owns Aliexpress right? Alibaba for gross sale and Aliexpress for small volume.

GlobalSources

Jun 1, 2016
Hi,
You may look at suppliers that Wholesale on GlobalSources.com which mainly gets its source in China. It is an online marketplace that allows you to key in your desired unit price and MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity depending on your preference which will be sent directly to your supplier to et and give you a reply. They are verified suppliers which are verified with at least three in-person visits by Global Sources' team.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
So the OP has never come back with any more info. I guess we are chatting among ourselves (as usual).

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
So the OP has never come back with any more info. I guess we are chatting among ourselves (as usual).

Maybe it's me but I don't give a toss if the OP comes back with any interest but I always like new and interesting questions from the world. The answer that come back from "ourselves" is what I learn from.

Don't know about anyone else but my interest in "teaching" newbies is only secondary.

They pose a question and don't come back for the answer - who cares?