niceride

Mar 12, 2012
What sort of prices are reasonable now days for a furnished residence for a year? and what are prices for unfurnished residences?

I am thinking to relocate to Bali for lifestyle reasons and am attempting to get as much knowledge as possible before I go.

Cheers
NR

C

CanonMan

We've just rented a one storey bungalow on 4.5are of land just five minutes moped ride from Danau Tamblingan in Sanur for the princely sum of Rp30million. Newly renovated in a quiet street with good area for the dog. Happy with the result. The move was made so the family home would be closer to my office / gallery in Sanur. Given we've just had a baby it seems fair to be just a few minutes away of there's a problem or whatever.

That said we are vacating a two storey house between Kuta and Sanur, five minutes from Siampang Siur and yet tucked away in the government owned rice fields of the Suwung / Pemogan region. Cost is Rp40million a year if any one is interested. You can see more info and a shot taken from the upstairs outside shower on this other thread.

Cheers,
Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Hi there,im looking for a simple type of house as close as possible to Sanur at the moment,im just curious how you found your home,because the price is unbeleiveable low for the size of the property,i have been paying approximately the same price per year for a place with absolutely no front or back garden at all,if you don't mind letting us know if you used a realestate agent or you actually went around looking for places for rent yourself,either way I wish you the best in your new home,

Regards
Nydave