than USA Costco $3K+/pair?
Much obliged!

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Good to know that audiologists are readily accessible -
was wondering if hearing aids more affordable in Bali
or Singapore? Also, I'm assuming price is better
I bought hearing aids from Costco several years ago (approximately 6 years). Because I live near the sea they became corroded even when stored in a supposedly airtight container, and had to be repaired by Costco at $133. per hearing aid every trip back to the US. On trips to S'pore where I sought repair found that the brand was unknown to all the suppliers there even though I had been assured by Costco they were distributed throughout the world ( they were made in Switzerland).
S'pore had a lot of suppliers and can't attest to quality or price, but learned that Siemans were available and at the time were considered to be the best and internationally serviced.
Finally this past year went back to Costco to once again seek repair only to be told that the model I owned could no longer be serviced, and besides "hearing aids only have a life of 4 or 5 years"!
I wasn't told about the short life duration when purchased and decided to personally do without. The need varies by individual, but the Balinese are quite audible to me and my personal weakness is with certain high pitched ladies' voices and certain accents of English that always did confound me. Try Spore.

than USA Costco $3K+/pair?
Much obliged!

Sunshine&Daydreams

Mar 2, 2015
Thank you mugwump
If I am "late" in expressing my appreciation to you
for taking the time to reply to my post,
many apologies. I hope you won't hold it
against me. ~Sunshine&Daydreams