Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Without rent I spend around $1000 per month for a family of 4. That is without going out and does not include transport. Not sure what the rate of inflation is but a guess of over 10%

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Jeez Jimbo a communication from the other side?

Didn't know they had internet in Hell.

Facebook, yeah obviously, but Balipod?

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
I do look in from time to time just to see who is still here. I finally retired in May this year. Had some medical problems and a cancer scare but all ok now. Just feeling a bit bored so thought I would pop in and say hello :)

Beck

Sep 3, 2014
To clear up the confusion about MiFi routers. I have one made by Huawei (E5776 4G/3G) and I find it quite useful when I am travelling. By itself it will not speed up the internet. But it has another advantage. Even if the coverage is really bad or nil, there are usually an odd strange hard to reach spot around that provide a few connection bars. There you can put the Mifi router and voila the internet is rolling in. Often it is a good idea to put high up in a tree or on a bamboe stick. Works magic. And yes you can share the connection between all your devices. Life saver for an internet junkie like me.