featurex

Jul 11, 2011
Berlin
Hey there,

my girlfriend, son and I just arrived in ubud today. we are planning to stay in bali for about a year maybe longer.

for now we would like to stay in ubud and tomorrow we will be start looking for houses/villas in the area.

I would say our monthly budget is about 1000 usd

what can we expect for that budget?

- 3 rooms (living, bed, workroom)?
- ac?
- small swimming pool?

would be great if you could give us an idea so we know what to look our for and maybe even where to start looking.

thx
oliver

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Hey there,

my girlfriend, son and I just arrived in ubud today. we are planning to stay in bali for about a year maybe longer.

for now we would like to stay in ubud and tomorrow we will be start looking for houses/villas in the area.

I would say our monthly budget is about 1000 usd

what can we expect for that budget?

- 3 rooms (living, bed, workroom)?
- ac?
- small swimming pool?

would be great if you could give us an idea so we know what to look our for and maybe even where to start looking.

thx
oliver

Hi Oliver, just sent you a private message regarding accommodation :icon_biggrin:

tyrol

Oct 3, 2011
Hi there,
My girlfriend and are I are also moving to Ubud (or close by) for 5-6 months and looking for something very similar (1-2 bedrooms, pool). We're arriving late September. Was planning on finding a place when we arrive, but if anyone has a recommendation would love to hear it!
Thanks,
Ty