Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Conference and Festival Cultural Identity of Buleleng

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by Bert Vierstra, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Bert Vierstra

Bert Vierstra Active Member

July 30th - August 2nd

Hosted by Undiksha, Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha Singaraja. With the support of Yayasan Pelestarian Warisan Budaya Bali Utara (Bali),RRI, foundation Irama, BAKE society (the Netherlands).

Undiksha, Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha Singaraja presents the first International Conference and Festival on the ‘Cultural Identity of Buleleng’. Both Conference and Festival take place in Singaraja. Its aim is to (re-)discover the cultural heritage of the Buleleng regency, to describe, discuss and expose its artistic identity, and to stimulate the revitalization of its performing arts in particular. Highlights include a mabarung (competition) between east and west Buleleng gong kebyar orchestras, an evening featuring rare and sacred ensembles, and the presentation of contemporary and newly commissioned works.

Read all here:

http://northbali.org/

2. ronb

ronb Active Member

Below is the program poorly formatted since I have just copied and pasted from the Word document. You can get an impression from this, but if you want the formatted document, then follow the link that Bert provided.

3. gilbert de jong

gilbert de jong Active Member

I've checked the link Bert provided (Thanks Bert)...I have signed up and asked a question via the email....till now no confirmation or answer to my question...
    Don't hope that this a sign as to the quality of the conference....

4. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

so will anyone from the forum be attending?

5. gilbert de jong

gilbert de jong Active Member

Still no definite answer to my question from the organization, just some automated reply from ABL tours and travel telling me to check the schedule.....
    also no confirmation of my signing up for attending the conference....
    So to keep it short I have strong doubts about the quality and/or how it's organised.