Closed tread ??? Low cost group land purchase opportunity in Bali or other Indonesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balidavo

Sep 16, 2011
bukit bali
Im not sure why that thead was closed ??? perhaps due to freemans attack of forum users , without once posting his terms and conditions on this forum ???

I was called out by freeman in that closed thread ....., so I will answer him as to why I think his proposal sounds bazaar .

- Freeman your proposal sounds Bazaar to me;

........, because all you can do is hide behind you self appointed posting policy that rejects ( censors ) anyone whos opinion differs to your, "its my way - or its the highway" theory .

..., and now more so , because you prefer to unessisarily attack users on this forum for not jumping on you bandwagon .

..., and also because you used this forum to bring attention , without also using it to present you ideas and expose us to your "restrictive rules " , thus bringing them out into the open like we would expect ( and nothing less )

- This gives everyone on this forum an idea of what it would be like if, they were to get involved with you freeman .

- with any living arrangement where one pays , people like to be free to do what they want , and whenever they want - with whatever is socially reasonable as to what lawfully intrudes onto others .

To be dictated to (ie; its freemans way or the highway theory ) defeats the point of having ones "own pad" . Goldminers comment of "sounds like Jonestown " now rings true even louder after hearing freemans attack on the users on this forum .

- Freeman - you used this forum to attack others WITHOUT once giving any details whatsoever to this forum about your rules , terms and conditions as one would expect ....., So that others could easily see for themselves what you were all about ..., all you gave on this forum was a link to facebook that rejected people , by using a smokescreen to hide behind ( ie; your posting guideline excuse ) and then chose to attack anyone with a difference of opinion.

- Yes - all this I find " Bazaar "

Ill finish this post with this Bazaar HYPOCRITICAL COMMENT from Freeman , Who did care - by attacking anyone on this forum without giving any valued info of himself or his proposal terms and conditions ..., and by thinking anyone whos not on his bandwagon suggests they are useless , and due for some type of substandard life - LOL :highly_amused:

Quote Freeman ; " Yeah we got kicked about for it, but who cares? Those people who just want to sit back and criticize the "doers" of the world, and not get off their backsides and do anything original for themselves, well, they'll have the sort of life they deserve I guess. "

balidavo

Sep 16, 2011
bukit bali
continued from this original thread ....,

Last edited by a moderator:
Gees, you people are like a bad smell that just keeps following you around! Let me get this straight. You joined my facebook group, decided you didn't like it, decided you didn't like me, made offensive comments on my facebook group that were in breach of the group's published posting guidelines, got upset because you were removed from the group for this (very valid) reason, then you saw my post here on Balipod, so you thought you'd come and criticize me and my ideas here too? There's a word for that isn't there? "Stalking". So here you are repeating the same unsubstantiated, ill-thought out rubbish about me and my group. But from what I can tell, you're not really even interested in my idea for a simple living community in Bali anyway! So why are you so obsessed with criticizing it? If you dont like it, fine, go away, find something else to do with your time. Do you have no life?

Okay, despite your puerile behavior, I'm going to try to respond to your issues one final time, just for the record, since you seem intent on distorting every fact.

1. I did not close the last thread. I have no idea why it was closed. I'm guessing because you're comments caused me and others to get upset, so Balipod closed it.
2. Your apparent suggestion that I need to "post my terms and conditions on this forum" is absurd. I have never seen anyone be required to do this, and neither should they.
3. The posting policy on the facebook group has been approved by the members who attend our regular physical meetups. Your assertion that we delete anything we don't like is complete rubbish. We seldom delete anything, and only what has breached the guidelines. This is what the members want. If you have any proof otherwise, please present it. If there is any dissent, and that has been made in a respectful way, it would still be up on the page. If people are rude, it gets taken down. Why do you have a problem with this? Are you denying the right for members of a facebook group to determine their own policies, and saying that my facebook group has to be run the way you specifically want it to be run? Once again I think you're in la la land if you think this. You sound like a bit of a control freak yourself. Go and start your own facebook group if you want to dictate how a group should be run, but dont try to dictate how we should run ours. We have democratic processes to determine that. If you are interested and want to be a part of that process you could be a part of it, but you're not interested, and you don't want to attend our meetings, so why should you have any say at all?

As for the rest of what you said, I'm very sorry but as much as I would like to respond, its basically unintelligible dribble! I can't actually understand what on earth you are trying to say! Bizarre indeed! Yes, that's how you spell bizarre by the way. Not bazaar, which is a flea market.

Get over it. Go get some counseling if you are suffering from rejection. The world doesn't revolve around you, and you're going to suffer an awful lot of rejection in your life if you think this is a good way to talk to people in public. Do yourself (and all of us) a favor - get treatment now. Anti-sociable can be cured if you really want it to be. But you have to want it, and maybe that's your problem - you just like being annoying and anti-social.

Good luck to you Balidavo. I hope you find something more constructive to do with your time than waste ours.

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
This section is for property and not intended really for discussion threads - anyway you might be better discussing this by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.