balinews

Feb 14, 2010
badweddingpics_main.jpg
A Chinese couple was infuriated after they received their pre-wedding photos taken in Bali which cost them nearly 30,000 yuan (S$6,710), Chengdu Commercial Daily reported on Monday.

The couple had fun while taking the pre-wedding photos at different scenic spots at Bali. However, the fun ended when they were presented with the results on July 20.

They said the photos were far below their expectations. They even found cows in background in some of the photos.

"If your photos were taken in Bali, then mine look like they were taken in the Maldives," said a friend of theirs, who had just taken her own pre-wedding photos in Sichuan.

Among the 424 photos they received, the couple needed to pick out 65 for further editing. They said that they couldn't even pick out 10 photos they liked.

- See more at: Couple infuriated with lousy pre-wedding photos taken in Bali , AsiaOne News

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
There are no photos to look at with that report. However if that dress is anything to go by, I reckon I could not find a decent photo of her either.

Steve Rossell

Apr 18, 2015
They should think themselves lucky that they weren't charged extra for the cattle in the background. Do you know how much a decent background bovine charges these days?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Davida, maybe you should take it easy on the beer! It's Bandeng:icon_lol:

Wrong...I think you have the 'star' in your eyes. The cow is 'Banteng' and my nic is 'davita'. Maybe early morning in Bolton...sorry...I mean Boston:icon_e_biggrin:

davita

Mar 13, 2012
They should think themselves lucky that they weren't charged extra for the cattle in the background. Do you know how much a decent background bovine charges these days?

:icon_e_biggrin:Don't know how much a normal bovine charges for a selfie but these are not ordinary cows. They are, according to rintin, called Bandeng. They are really called Banteng, originally from Bandung, but were sent to Badung many years ago......and I think it's time for a Bintang and a trip to Banyuwangi. That is where they have a X-breeding program. I'm hoping it's how to cross a cow with a heinekin to produce beer...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banteng

For all those many forummers of intellect, who studied Latin before Romans became mere Italians, they are called 'Bos Javanicus'.:icon_wink:

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Wrong...I think you have the 'star' in your eyes. The cow is 'Banteng' and my nic is 'davita'. Maybe early morning in Bolton...sorry...I mean Boston:icon_e_biggrin:

Sorry, I usually don't start drinking that early in the marning (here I go again!):icon_rolleyes:

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
This is great, one senile old fool sending replies to another senile old fool.
Today they will both have to check this thread to remember what they wrote yesterday.
Talking of fools, where is Markit?
All good in Sanur.