geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney

Can you imagine Qantas crew ladies in bikinis how bad a thought is that.
My wife reckons all air stewardesses should be good looking(what a woman)
Garuda CITILINK job requirements

Requirement

Female, WNI
Age minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years (till the end of 2015)
Height minimum Female : 160 cm and maximum 170 cm with proportional weight
Education minimum Senior High School, Preferably Diploma from aviation school
Good looking
Good English (active)
Single (Unmarried)
Can work under pressure

Last edited:
P

paulseawind

Can you imagine Qantas crew ladies in bikinis how bad a thought is that.
My wife reckons all air stewardesses should be good looking(what a woman)

Yes, your wife sounds rare, you lucky boy.
If I even mention another woman, my wife has an immediate mood change and I have to think up all sorts of techniques to break through the glacier-like exterior she develops.

But if you liked that Chinese airlines one, take a look at this. All the same height and size and, one could say, lookalikes possibly. When Skyhooks sang "Women . . . in uniform' they probably were singing about this type of thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vA4T1wfJLE

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
Yes, your wife sounds rare, you lucky boy.
If I even mention another woman, my wife has an immediate mood change and I have to think up all sorts of techniques to break through the glacier-like exterior she develops.

But if you liked that Chinese airlines one, take a look at this. All the same height and size and, one could say, lookalikes possibly. When Skyhooks sang "Women . . . in uniform' they probably were singing about this type of thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vA4T1wfJLE

My wife also jealous and hates me looking she just thinks it looks better for the customers.
Is you wife Chinese ? or you just like the look of Chinese girls
You posted this video before

P

paulseawind

My wife also jealous and hates me looking she just thinks it looks better for the customers.
Is you wife Chinese ? or you just like the look of Chinese girls
You posted this video before

My wife is a Filipina. And yes I like the look of the Chinese women because I consider a beautiful woman to be one of the most beautiful things you can see and some of them are 'perfect'. But I am just looking, like we all do.

Whoops - I do not remember posting it before. Geez.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Having flown for an airline that included 9 different Asian nationals as cabin crew I can say the Chinese (from Hong Kong and Taiwan) were not the most beautiful nor popular. The Indonesians won that accolade hands down.
I was told some airlines Flight Attendant recruiting was based on asking the girl to put her hands behind her neck and walk to the wall....if her elbows touched first she didn't get the job.
I understand the rules have since changed....:grumpy:

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Is that because with their hands down, their elbows didn't touch the wall?

Any observer of the female anatomy (I spent most of today in the mall doing that study ) would agree that the test I mentioned would not be required of Indonesians. It's a given.
Some of us may remember when Qantas Flight Attendants were mainly male. One of their fun things was to lean across some guy to his pretty wife/gf and ask...."Liqueurs madam?"

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
Which mall? Didn't know you were a mall type of guy. Is the wife buying shoes and handbags or do they sell your beloved Hatton rose

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Which mall? Didn't know you were a mall type of guy. Is the wife buying shoes and handbags or do they sell your beloved Hatton rose

I think you may have missed that I'm in Jakarta for the holiday season...and yet you seem to remember when I retold the same jokes twice. I can tell you are a man of circumspection and acuity.
Anyway, in case you're unfamiliar about the city of Jakarta, in which case you are a blessed person, it is a mall-city and they are nearly all interconnected. There are more malls than mosques.....OK! OK ! maybe an exaggeration but there are more malls than hospitals.
Our apartment is on the 18th floor above a four-level mall. It isn't necessary to leave the building as it has all the shopping, restaurants, gym, food court, groceries, massage, hairdressers, church, kindergarten etc that anyone would need....but , sadly, mine doesn't have a decent pub nor a liquor store selling Hatten wine. The liquor store had the audacity to infer it doesn't sell inferior wines as the mall is considered luxurious.....as was also said by the developer who sold it off-plans to us.....so how come half the elevators/escalators don't work!:grumpy:

Last edited:

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
I think you may have missed that I'm in Jakarta for the holiday season...and yet you seem to remember when I retold the same jokes twice. I can tell you are a man of circumspection and acuity.
Anyway, in case you're unfamiliar about the city of Jakarta, in which case you are a blessed person, it is a mall-city and they are nearly all interconnected. There are more malls than mosques.....OK! OK ! maybe an exaggeration but there are more malls than hospitals.
Our apartment is on the 18th floor above a four-level mall. It isn't necessary to leave the building as it has all the shopping, restaurants, gym, food court, groceries, massage, hairdressers, church, kindergarten etc that anyone would need....but , sadly, mine doesn't have a decent pub nor a liquor store selling Hatten wine. The liquor store had the audacity to infer it doesn't sell inferior wines as the mall is considered luxurious.....as was also said by the developer who sold it off-plans to us.....so how come half the elevators/escalators don't work!:grumpy:

I knew you were in Jakarta that's why i asked which mall as I've been dragged through most of them. there were new malls going up everywhere so there probably double since my last visit 2 years ago. I think there are far more malls than hospitals and they actually leave the ones in Australia for dead.
Did you check the vinegar section?
So you wife doesn't need to go far to spend your money

P

paulseawind

they actually leave the ones in Australia for dead

Same in Manila.
A social outing for the younger ones is a trip to the Mall.
I have been to a Mall in MNL which claims to be the biggest in SE-Asia. But it didn't strike me as that large, actually.

There's a very nice 'Mall' in Patong on Phuket. I forget the name - maybe Jungceylon? It's got a huge array of everything. I stayed nearby on both trips (2009 and 2010) and went there to either a Chinese or a Japanese or an Irish resto. The Irish one had Guinness on tap - very nice.

A Mall in Angeles City (Phils) I went to had some restos and one had White Horse beer which was quite nice. 2 smallies of that was enough, along with the American style food.

In Darwin, there is Casuarina Square which has a reasonable range of restos incl a Japanese one with a food train. And a Food Court.

I expect JKT would have a bunch of places in Malls to get your tucker. But it's years since I was in JKT.

I went to KL last year and one morning we went to a Mall and I had really excellent Asian food. Can't remember exactly what but it was really good.

I also went to SIN and a Mall right next to the corner of Scotts and Orchard had underground floors with great food.