Changing Avatar

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi

My Avatar is very old and outdated and I would like to change it. I have tried in the profile section but can not figure it out. Any advice please :)

I used this avatar for many years until someone commented I wasn't funny...Dirty Man Hasn't Taken Bath In 60 Years.
So I changed.
Click on settings top right of this page then look down left to see 'change avatar' then follow instructions.
I'll look forward to what the old 'Sweet Dreams' becomes....hopefully not like my old Avatar....

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
As Davita says, look for the 'Settings' menu in the top right corner and then 'Edit Avatar'.

SteffandShaz

Nov 16, 2006
Warwick Qld Australia
Oh my, first time back on the forum for ages and I realised our avatar is really old too ... I've lost 67kg since that photo!

Will change it this evening when I get home and say hello to a few people.

Flying to Bali for 3 week holiday on Friday this week ... wondering who is still over there.

Hooroo for now, cheers Shaz

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi Steff&Shaz...You lost 67 Kgs, that's a huge loss......but you're lucky.....'coz I found some of them...:p
Welcome back and I'm sure members would love to hear about the success of your weight loss.

Reactions: SteffandShaz

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Hi Steff&Shaz. We're still here - same place in Sanur. If you've forgotten the address, send me a PM. If you come and visit, could you maybe buy me a bottle of John Jameson duty-free (I'll pay you for it).

:rolleyes:

Reactions: SteffandShaz

SteffandShaz

Nov 16, 2006
Warwick Qld Australia
Okay, avatar now changed so that JohnnyCool can recognise me when we come to visit. Steff is still Steff ... he's still the tall bald guy with the goatee beard. I've sent a PM (I hope!) and will await your reply. :cool:

Yes Davita, I was approaching 50 and thought to myself, "If I don't do something about my weight/health, I won't make it to 51!" So the day I turned 50 I started a very strict weight loss regime, on my own with no medical intervention and no major exercise other than my usual casual walking every now and then. Now, here I am about to turn 55 and I'm still kicking and I've halved myself, literally. I did find 15kg again over the last year, during the stress of losing loved ones and then moving house. I now realise that must be some you didn't pick up for me ... you rotter you could have collected them all and disposed of them appropriately! teehee :p However I'm on the right track again, only 8kg left to dispose of and I'm back to my healthy weight/size. I've won the biggest battle and I'm determined it will stay off, never to return to "round" again!