EyeworksAustralia

May 2, 2013
Do you or does someone you know have a great story to tell?

We are filming a brand new television series which follows Aussies in Bali. Each year 900,000 Australians descend on the island, and we want to follow some of you who have chosen to holiday, work or even live permanently on the island.

The series is an uplifting look at our most popular holiday hotspot. Whether you are heading there for a week with the family, a wedding, a hen’s do, have started a new Bali business, or have set yourself up there permanantly... we want to hear from you!

This show is all about finding out why so many Australians go to Bali, and why they keep going back year after year. So whatever your reason for being there, we want to tell your real life stories.

Our television crews will be filming across Bali from mid-June to mid-August 2013, and from the end of November through to the start of January 2014. Therefore we are looking to follow Australians who plan to travel to Bali during those dates.

If you are interested in being involved or have any questions, we would love to hear from you. Please inbox us with your name, contact details, and a little bit about your Bali story!

Thanks, The Eyeworks Team

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
Most of us here would have interesting stories to tell. However the Australian media has shown on a number of occasions that they cannot be trusted.
Steve Pennells from the West Australian newspaper is a classic case.

CaliTim

Nov 22, 2011
Jakarta/Bali
www.imdb.com
Hello Eyeworks Team,

I am formerly the Executive Producer of Indonesian Idol, Master Chef Indonesia, Take Me Out and many more shows here in Indonesia. I'd love to meet you guys!

Best,

Tim

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Isn't an Ozzy producer of Indo telly trying to get off with an Ozzy tv show about Ozzy Indo Expats kinda like incest?

Since there's only about 5 people in Oz you'd think they knew each other anyway wouldn't you?

Of course if 4 of them were expats and never home then this guy would be the last Ozzy - doing shows on the other 4.

Wonder who's going to be home to watch it?

Do they take it in turns?

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Do you or does someone you know have a great story to tell? We are filming a brand new television series which follows Aussies in Bali.

There are loads of Aussies in Kerobokan prison who I'm sure would love to tell their stories, and I imagine good stories they would be...

SHoggard

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
I think an interesting & drama-filled reality TV series could be done pretty cheaply: set up some CCTV cams along Poppies & just let them run !