Cant get past page one in the various forums

Steve down Under

Mar 27, 2010
Hi am new heere hope this isnt in the wrong place have been browsing this forum for a while now and decided to register today but I have a problem for some reason I cant get past page one on any of the various forums always stays on first page :icon_e_sad:is this a fault with my browser or am i doing something wrong (am using latest version of firefox ) also doesnt work in IE * either

begonia

Oct 10, 2007
It happen to me as well, yesterday I could not check another different pages from the number one!!! didn´t move!

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I cant get past page one on any of the various forums always stays on first page

Hmm. I am not sure exactly what you mean by this. Are clicking on the "Next thread" button at the bottom of the thread?

Also what version of IE are you using?

Steve down Under

Mar 27, 2010
Hmm. I am not sure exactly what you mean by this. Are clicking on the "Next thread" button at the bottom of the thread?

Also what version of IE are you using?

am using Mozilla firefox latest version also have IE 8 as well !! not clicking on next thread button at bottom of page but when clicking to go to next page after page one etc it doesnt respond and always stays on page one almost like trying to read a book with all pages stuck together cant get past first page :icon_sad:

Jesse

Feb 16, 2010
Melbourne
I suggest you guys should use new tabs for the mean time.
The loading page might have been being redirected that's why you tend to go back to the first page.