geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
1. What is the best restaurant in Candi Dasa.
2. where can i get all my tattoos of various ex wife's removed in Bali

davita

Mar 13, 2012

davita

Mar 13, 2012

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
They would have both been fine if a number of different factors hadn't coincided to get them:
1) Mum was a fatty
2) Mum and daughter both had asthma
3) The hadn't taken lots of antihistamines that they had brought with them
4) Ate Mahi mahi (great fish when fresh but it's bad side is that it freezes very well, hence it's on every resto menu and of indeterminate age)
5) The staff at the hotel or Penta Medica had managed to get to them nearer the time of the first signs of illness.

The resto is doing fine thanks and has Mahi mahi on its menu still, yum.

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
hey mr markit , I was around your "neck of the woods" today, when are they going to get decent cell service and internet ? , a man of your undoubted good standing and influence in the local community and nationally, must be able to do this small thing for us lesser mortals who happen to be visiting your realm!

If you can sort this minor problem , I promise to drop some cheese of your choice ! on my next visit.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
It took me about 8 months to get a decent internet. Many meetings with locals, the Indonesian army and the local Director of Indihome (ISP) not to mention generous spreading of dosh.

But since you mentioned my favourite weakness I'm happy to share this all with you for nothing (almost). Cheddar is always good, a cheeky Camembert or an impudent Gouda is never amiss but really we here in the east of the Island of the Gods are not Jaded so pretty much any form of the rotted milk we all call cheese will do just fine.

Next time you come bring a personal Mifi (look it up) and since the deals are always changing try Simpati for mobile internet and the best for phones is XL if it's coverage you are after.

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
It took me about 8 months to get a decent internet. Many meetings with locals, the Indonesian army and the local Director of Indihome (ISP) not to mention generous spreading of dosh.

But since you mentioned my favourite weakness I'm happy to share this all with you for nothing (almost). Cheddar is always good, a cheeky Camembert or an impudent Gouda is never amiss but really we here in the east of the Island of the Gods are not Jaded so pretty much any form of the rotted milk we all call cheese will do just fine.

next time you come bring a personal Mifi (look it up) and since the deals are always changing try Simpati for mobile internet and the best for phones is XL if it's coverage you are after.

your words of wisdom will be remembered , unfortunately our mifi is 3 which only worked again in amlapura after entering the "black hole" of candidassa and padang bai , scary !!