Can we buy a luxury bamboo house in Bali?

• Welcome to the newly upgraded forum. If you spot any problems or issues please post them here

Wijaya & Co is a full service Indonesian law firm principally engaged in the provision of wide-range legal service to international clients in Indonesia, for businesses, for families and individuals, and for Indonesian-Expatriate Couples.

We spend one-third of our lives sleeping. Therefore, it's important to invest in natural bedding products that are beneficial to support our health and well-being. Heveya® Bali does exactly that! After great success in Singapore and Hong Kong, we decided to bring the experience to Bali. Heveya® mattresses and pillows are made only with natural latex harvested from organic rubber plantations. No synthetic foam, metal springs and glues are used. This means you get to sleep comfortably and healthy in a non-toxic sleeping environment!

harryopal

May 5, 2016
While there is no likelihood of my buying or having one of these amazing creations built I thought of driving up to the area just to look but it seems there is no ready accessible public area other than signing up for a half day tour at 290,000 Rph per adult. My curiosity doesn't extend that far so confined to images on the website. But were I filthy rich then these seem much more attractive than conventional buildings. While my luxury villa is being constructed I might sign up for the next Blue Origin or Virgin Galactic space trip... whichever has the next flight.