Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Buying new bike

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by Fred2, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Fred2

Fred2 Member

Looking at buying a new Yamaha aerox, will test ride this afternoon
    155cc large tyres looks good
    My Honda vario is 3 years old so due to upgrade.
    Anyone use one yet?

2. tel522

tel522 Active Member

The aerox looks a good bike , the only issue if your going to carry a passenger the seat at the back is real skinny.

3. Fred2

Fred2 Member

Had a test ride, wife likes the seat as she can see over my head. I find my knees don't hit anything and I think the bike sits higher, as my legs are straight when on the ground. I would go for the rear shock upgrade because I don't see me losing any weight soon. Not sure about not having a key start or lock and only one button with the bike.
    I will see what deal they will give me.

R6jok likes this.
  4. tel522

tel522 Active Member

Let us know how it goes , I think the aerox is a better bike than the nmax , the only concern I had was the passenger seat , yamaha are making good bikes these days , with abs etc , honda are not so interesting and suzuki are sleepwalking . Enjoy!

5. Mark

Mark Active Member

Not sure if you were considering the nmax but it's worth noting that the nmax fuel tank holds 43% more fuel than the aerox... 6.6 liters to 4.6.

6. Fred2

Fred2 Member

I like the N Max but the wheels are bigger on the aerox and it has the new upgrade engine that has less vibration.
    I will find out how many K,s it will do to the litres, should get around 20ks to the litre.

7. Fred2

Fred2 Member

image.jpeg
    You can only get in white or blue. So I When't mat blue. Have to wait 7 days for rego and they say 50 Kl's to the litre so 4.6 ltr tank is ok.