liz

May 12, 2005
singapore
Am considering buying a plot on which to build a house at some point, not immediately; I imagine there are many pitfalls, does anyone have any advice on this or the best way to go about it? Thanks

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
Hi Liz

In response to your email. I posted on LL. Greg is still putting somthing together but has to be careful about how he says things so as not to upset some people. However he says you can email him directly. He is very knowledgable about the pitfalls of buying in Lombok. Pop into LL & you should be able to pick up his email address in his profile.

Gemma

NDkutalombok

Aug 19, 2010
Just come to Lombok, check land that you interested with, then find someone to be your diligent, slow but sure...

warm regard

NDkutalombok

Aug 19, 2010
I did, but I was writing that post to tell everybody which are the best way to find perfect land in Lombok,,,

Love you Jimbo

Nasrul

Oct 3, 2010
Se

Hi
I'm a nattive people of Lombok. Actually, I have land around the southern coast of Lombok. It is located to the west of Kuta beach about 3 km from kuta. The location is in Areguling. My land about 40 acre overlooking to the beach and about 400 meter to the beach. I wanna sell it because I want to build English and Computer Institute near the Lombok International Airport (BIL). But my problem is I don't have enough money to build the building for it.
If you really want about my land, please reply my e-mail.
Thank you

Nasrul

mawson

Oct 3, 2010
land in lombok

Hi
I'm a nattive people of Lombok. Actually, I have land around the southern coast of Lombok. It is located to the west of Kuta beach about 3 km from kuta. The location is in Areguling. My land about 40 acre overlooking to the beach and about 400 meter to the beach. I wanna sell it because I want to build English and Computer Institute near the Lombok International Airport (BIL). But my problem is I don't have enough money to build the building for it.
If you really want about my land, please reply my e-mail.
Thank you

Nasrul

Hi
I am interested in buying some land on lombok, near a surfing area.
ideal for a house rebuild can view live in kuta bali

mawson

Oct 3, 2010
buying land on Lombok

Hi
I am interested in buying some land on Lombok suitable for a house rebuild, must be in a surfing area.