BPJS on a Spouse Kitap

Bianna

Jan 5, 2012
This has probably been asked numerous times but I'd like to get the latest info if possible. I've been told without working I can't get BPJS but also that I can by members of the Kewarganegaraan Ganda KPC (mixed marriage association).
I have a list of documents I need and have been told to keep pushing because I am legally entitled to BPJS as a Spouse KITAP holder. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this recently as the last time I went to the BPJS offices in Gianyar and Denpasar I was straight up told no I am not entitled.

It would be great to have the actual law but any info would be helpful

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
You should contact perca via your wife , they helped a number of mixed married get their rights ,unfortunately some bpjs offices are not helpful.

Bianna

Jan 5, 2012
You should contact perca via your wife , they helped a number of mixed married get their rights ,unfortunately some bpjs offices are not helpful.

I am the wife and we have info from Perca already. I'm not sure they can do much for individual cases but have told us to keep asking for someone more senior if we keep getting denied.

Reactions: tel522

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
I am the wife and we have info from Perca already. I'm not sure they can do much for individual cases but have told us to keep asking for someone more senior if we keep getting denied.
I know this year perca had a meeting in bali ,for members and bpjs staff to enable membership , .