Booster Time!

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Had a look at her group and joined. Looks like a dedicated lady. Many thanks.
Well done, just be careful what you say. For some reason she apparently bans a lot of people and they are then excluded from getting this important health information (mainly provided by the community, she's mostly a data reporter/info aggregator)... Plus, I have personally seen her a couple of times in an Ubud supermarket maskless (the only one in the store without a mask), despite the store's posted rules, which is pretty hypocritical..

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Well done, just be careful what you say. For some reason she apparently bans a lot of people and they are then excluded from getting this important health information (mainly provided by the community, she's mostly a data reporter/info aggregator)... Plus, I have personally seen her a couple of times in an Ubud supermarket maskless (the only one in the store without a mask), despite the store's posted rules, which is pretty hypocritical..
Yes, strangely I've been threatened with summary expulsion there and the Mt. Agung site she runs too for some of my (generally mild) opinions from this woman. Funny how so many of these people that run the various sites seem to get all dominatrixy and authoritarian (Coooeeee Linda ;)).

It seems to go to some of their heads.

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
Yes, strangely I've been threatened with summary expulsion there and the Mt. Agung site she runs too for some of my (generally mild) opinions from this woman. Funny how so many of these people that run the various sites seem to get all dominatrixy and authoritarian (Coooeeee Linda ;)).

It seems to go to some of their heads.

They suddenly have reached the status of "media stars" !

Well, at least they think so. From nobody to F.B. "star" with 1000 friends ....

That's some succesfull life....

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Start putting away those masks and hand washing gear. (really not, after this is all over I suspect I will try and carry on with the good habit of regular hand washing, fist bumping and wearing my mask in public!!! For 2 years now haven't had a damned thing - no colds, flues or herpes either.

To add to the good news today! Merry Fecking Christmas!!

Reactions: tel522

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
Start putting away those masks and hand washing gear. (really not, after this is all over I suspect I will try and carry on with the good habit of regular hand washing, fist bumping and wearing my mask in public!!! For 2 years now haven't had a damned thing - no colds, flues or herpes either.

To add to the good news today! Merry Fecking Christmas!!

-I didn't need the government to teach me about handwashing. My mom taught me that 65 y ago ... Never ever used the magic soap, dont have any at home, when it's "forced" on me I wipe it off on my shorts.
- Anybody comes up to me with that "rasta salute" can get lost, if one can't shake my hand properly I am not gonna talk to him.
- And the mask thing.......

And I am still alive !

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
-I didn't need the government to teach me about handwashing. My mom taught me that 65 y ago ... Never ever used the magic soap, dont have any at home, when it's "forced" on me I wipe it off on my shorts.
- Anybody comes up to me with that "rasta salute" can get lost, if one can't shake my hand properly I am not gonna talk to him.
- And the mask thing.......

And I am still alive !
And they call me grumpy!?

• Haha
Reactions: Balifrog

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
To be Franc , I thought it was just the wallet?
Misspelling intended for the sharp eye..

Euro know this is going to start something..

Cheers
Ken
Hahaha,

Naah, we save our Euros and Platinium card for our bloody expensive wine and food !

But I must Francly admit that Euro is not in best health at the moment !

Maybe have to switch to Bintang ? Good thing is that if you manage to enter the group that drinks 15 a day, you get a free Aussie passport ! Not that it is very usefull in those days

Have a good day !

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Dont be jalous.... all Anglo Saxon women love our charming accent and our Latin Lover skills !

Your welcome to my share too of Anglo Saxon women - don't even bother looking anymore!

Now give me a well built, small, brown local lady and I lose all control and my hand starts (ala Peter Sellers in Dr. Strangelove) unconsciously reaching for my wallet.