Teabag

May 23, 2013
Hi All
I'm still learning the Indonesian Language. Have already gone through several schoolbooks to increase the grammar and knowledge of words. It looks like, I cannot go further with those kinds of books and I'd like to read some short stories (cerita pendek) to pick up new words and sentence from there. Online newspapers are no option, to slow web sites and to formal written language, makes it difficult to understand..

So does anyone know about books with short stories about life, love, friendship and so on, which are easy to read and available to order online ? (Shipping to Europe needed)

Thanks for some titles, authors, numbers or whatsoever

Cheers
Teabag

Feb 15, 2013
Jakarta
Hi All
I'm still learning the Indonesian Language. Have already gone through several schoolbooks to increase the grammar and knowledge of words. It looks like, I cannot go further with those kinds of books and I'd like to read some short stories (cerita pendek) to pick up new words and sentence from there. Online newspapers are no option, to slow web sites and to formal written language, makes it difficult to understand..

So does anyone know about books with short stories about life, love, friendship and so on, which are easy to read and available to order online ? (Shipping to Europe needed)

Thanks for some titles, authors, numbers or whatsoever

Cheers
Teabag

Try contacting Cinta Bahasa in Ubud. They have an inovative way of teaching Bahasa Indonesia. You can google them. They have online programs. I am sure you will learn faster using their system.

:topsy_turvy::topsy_turvy:

Cinta Bahasa Indonesian Language School - Ubud, Sanur, Canggu - Bali, Indonesia

Last edited: