Booking Lion Air On-line

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Having just gone through the process, I thought I would post some details in the hope it helps someone. The first screenshot shows the form you fill in, and a good tip is to click the Flexible option. The second screenshot shows an example of the response which helps you choose the cheaper dates for flying.

Then you complete your booking and they give you a confirmation page which has
Booking Reference: the 6-letter code that you will need if you want to go on-line and change details of the booking
ATM Payment Code: a 13-digit number that you will need to pay via ATM or Internet banking

From the time you complete the booking you have several hours to make the payment - so this gives you time to get to an ATM. But easier is to use Internet banking if you are set up for that.

I used Mandiri, picked Payment from the Main Menu, then Ticket & Accom from the sub-menu. In the form that appears you pick Lion Air from the drop down list (others there are Garuda, Batavia, Riau, Mandala and PT Kereta Api). Then it asks for the billing code, and displays the details of the booking you just made. You proceed to pay - and immediately you get a confirmation email from the bank, and within a few minutes an email from Lion Air with the e-ticket/itinerary/receipt as a PDF file. This has the same booking reference which you will need to make any on-line changes before you fly.

Attachments

• LionAir1.jpg
    LionAir1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 157
  • LionAir2.jpg
    LionAir2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 145

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Good tips ronb...I frequently use Lion and just did Bali-Jkt with them on Sat.

I'd add that if you use a credit card they often need to see it when checking-in.

Also...I didn't have a printer to print the eticket but I wrote the information and code and this was accepted at security and check-in.

btw I've never been able to check-in on Lion using the internet within 24 hours of the trip...have you managed?

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
btw I've never been able to check-in on Lion using the internet within 24 hours of the trip...have you managed?
No, I haven't even tried. I will have a look this time - and see if I can figure anything.

balidavo

Sep 16, 2011
bukit bali
Originally Posted by davita

its not possible unfortunatly .... ive tried this already.