Boat to Gili

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Well it's about 400k from Padang Bai so I figure about 50 or 100 should do it from Sengigi or if you're feeling tough you could swim it?

Melati

Mar 4, 2017
You mean from Bangsal? where are you going to stay in Lombok?
I am not sure if there is boats going from Senggigi to Gilis everydays but what usually people does is go to Bangsal and from there take the public boat which is very cheap to Gili, which is very close.
The fast boats as well stops in Senggigi and Teluk Kode but I am not sure if they take people

Melati

Mar 4, 2017
somebody told me that the fast boats coming from Bali are not allow to take people from Lombok to Gili, people have to go to Bangsal or to Senggigi if there is any boats going to Gili.

Normy

Jul 22, 2012
Perth, Sanur
Fast boat Bangsal to Air cost 85000 in February. Think took 10 to 15 mins. I was told slow boats only leave when full and think they put you out on the beach. Horse and cart ripoff at 100000. (No Markit they don't swim across.)

Reactions: Markit

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
\(No Markit they don't swim across.)

You're right I shouldn't joke about stuff like that. I forget there are lots of people out there that believe what they see printed - but I guess that might just be Darwin (survival of the fittest) raising his horrible head...