qww

Jul 19, 2014
hello, i will be staying in bali this fall and me and my friends are wanting to do as much beach-volleyball training as possible. with this i mean both doing drills and or playing games. competitive 2 vs 2 beach volleyball, no 8 vs 8 ball shuffling. however we are a little bit short of people that are passionate enough to actually do proper practice sessions. i know i might be able to find people when i'm there but thought id look here too.

so i am looking for people that want to practice and play with us, i will be bringing a bunch of balls and i know of some courts with lights so night time practice is possible when the weather is a bit cooler. your level or gender does not matter, as long as stokeness level and physics are allright, the change from being a newbie into getting somewhat good is quite quick in beach volleyball with proper training. i have a wish to get better at coaching both others and myself so i'll be happy to teach and coach also as long as you are stoked!

also if someone knows of people playing volleyball over there id be happy to hear about it, i only know of the people playing at the court on kuta beach, just a bit north of poppies 2 and the beach walk shopping mall (or atleast they did play there last fall).