pleasure.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 95
  • shame-faced.jpg
    shame-faced.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 106

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Even shame faced womanhood is more to be estimated that the shameless manhood that preforms the behests of a wife

No wonder they go to the shrine and stab themselves... :lol: :lol: :roll: :evil:

PS. Did they mean to say "behests"or just "B.S"?)

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
Bert - I was there back in 1989 and found that nearby there were a some ... for want of a better word.. malformed animals in the area close to the caves. Cows with five legs I remember mostly and have photos of one cow with a small fifth leg growing out of its back and another with a fifth leg growing out of its chest. In the western world they probably would have been put down at birth but there they were considered sacred. I have always been curious since if they are still around or more of the same?

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Didn't see them. They keep snakes, a crocodile and some other reptiles in a cave nearby.

And at the entrance the have a python, for the tourist pictures, (like in Tanah Lot) and a they play with a viper, who is supposed to guard the temple.

When an animal with birth defect is born in Bali, it still attracts a lot of people and magical explanations.

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
I was at Tanah Lot today funnilly enough. The girls were wanting their photo taken with a snake...but I have only ever seen a sign for a place, no snake. Is it still there? Down on the beach in the caves you can go look... or maybe touch if you are brave enough to put your hand in... but no photo.