Bar and Restaurant supplies

balijohn

Apr 19, 2006
Denpasar
Is anyone here knowlegeable about any local (Bali) suppliers of equipment, furniture and specific items such as flatware, linens/table cloths etc, chilled cabinets, hot cabinets etc etc?

Would appreciate any info

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
Hi John

There is a shop on the bypass that sells supplies for hotels and restuarants, coming from Kuta towards Nusa Dua, on the right hand side. I have never been in so dont know what kind of things.

Also I know someone that got restaurant supplies from Lotus, which is also just off the bypass. After the first Jimbaran turn off. There is a big place on your left that has dance shows every night. Turn right opposite that into a small lane and then into the first entrance on your left. I dont think there are any signs. They sell imported foods their too.

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
I just noticed the type above - there*

Wanted to add that I tried to pinpoint the first place I mentioned when I was on the bypass yesterday, it isnt between the McDs junction and Kuta so must be between McDs and Nusa Dua.

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
Sure! You can always get all your bar and restaurant equipment from here [NY kitchen supplier link deleted as spam!] You may not be able to get everything from a small store that's why it's advisable you get it from a big store that has everything to safe yourself of any stress.

Congratulations !
I think you have resurrected the oldest post for this month.
Think you might find the OP has got it sorted by now considering they asked in 2009...

Cheers
Post date Police and Markit aspirant
Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fred2 and tel522

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Congratulations !
I think you have resurrected the oldest post for this month.
Think you might find the OP has got it sorted by now considering they asked in 2009...

Cheers
Post date Police and Markit aspirant
Ken
He's so embarrassed he deleted his post and fecked off. Well done!!