Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I'll be staying in Ubud for a couple of days as above so if some friends want to have a small get together that would be grand! If RonB can suggest a good place then even better and if No.idea wants lady-boyz then only if we all get to watch.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
I am away till Nov 12. Beer House overlooks statue) at the traffic lights. Many beers and the Bintang is on tap. Only a short list of food , but it's ok.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
I am happy to meet up at any time, at any place. It is my normal life, I often head from Sanur to Ubud or Candi Dasa just to have lunch and a few beers.
I meet up with Smoke, Johnny Cool and even the caveman from the north east (I must admit his incoherent ramblings are a bit hard to put up with but before long he starts to drool and slips into a deep sleep).
To a lesser extent I meet up with Rangi, RonB and Free to Fly. There are a good crew of people on this forum.
It all sounds good to me. What happened to the poll that was being conducted?

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I am happy to meet up at any time, at any place. It is my normal life, I often head from Sanur to Ubud or Candi Dasa just to have lunch and a few beers.
I meet up with Smoke, Johnny Cool and even the caveman from the north east (I must admit his incoherent ramblings are a bit hard to put up with but before long he starts to drool and slips into a deep sleep).
To a lesser extent I meet up with Rangi, RonB and Free to Fly. There are a good crew of people on this forum.
It all sounds good to me. What happened to the poll that was being conducted?

Poll has ended: https://balipod.com/forum/threads/end-of-year-meet-up.9595/

Looks like Sanur was the winner with a close 2nd for ubud

end of Nov or Begining of Dec are tied for 1st

I may have some "hot off the Press" news in a few days that may give us an added hot spot to have the end of the year Balipod meet up at ,if admin says Sanur it is

Just need a few days to confirm it

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunaden

Nov 18, 2012
Noosa Heads
And the 2011 an potential 2013 Melbourne Cup winner might be in Bali in the first week in December! :-D I'm wondering if Ross Lyons girl friend will be there!?! :p

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Guys just suggest one and see what happens.

Tip: Just promise to have 2 or 3 free cases of beer and some nice cheese and I'm sure at the very least one Balipod member(the rest of him too, probably) will be at the fete.

Everyone thinks it's hard to org one of these get-to-gethers. Fact is most of us could use a break from chasing small brown women (sbw) and fighting with the gardener so just offer something nice and you can learn more than you ever wanted to hear about Bali in a rambling and often funny afternoon/evening.

Unless no.idea turns up then it's enemas for everyone.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
How's about having one coinciding with the Melting Pot Saloon in Ubud [FONT=&quot]4th Annual Texas Chili Cookoff

On the 19th of October at the junction of Hanuman and Monkey Forest Rd. ?
[/FONT]

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
How's about having one coinciding with the Melting Pot Saloon in Ubud [FONT="]4th Annual Texas Chili Cookoff

On the 19th of October at the junction of Hanuman and Monkey Forest Rd. ?
[/FONT]

sounds good to me .