Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Bali safe for tourists says government dept

Discussion in 'Bali News - Indonesia News' started by spicyayam, Sep 24, 2017.

1. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

2. tel522

tel522 Active Member

Indeed !

3. SurreySteve

SurreySteve New Member

Drats because I'm booked to arrive on the 22 October!

4. Mark

Mark Active Member

Unless your plans involve East Bali, the situation seems to be safe. Biggest risk would be the airport closing due to ash. Not a small concern, and let's also remember that Gunung Agung erupted for one year the last time it blew.

5. Melati

Melati Member

Please could somebody elaborate this? even I am not sure about the consequences of one eruption (apart from the very obvious ones), cannot imagine the ones for the whole year! how far the ashes can go? until the 12 km area evacuated? what about breathing?

6. tel522

tel522 Active Member

As I heard from a local who was in kuta at the time , the sky was dark with ash for a couple of weeks , I am no expert about ash cloud health effects , but I for one will disappear to another Island until its clear.

7. davita

davita Well-Known Member

Careful if going to Lombok as Mount Rinjani has been very active in the last year spewing ash.

8. tel522

tel522 Active Member

Indeed , lombok is not my first choice .