Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Bali hotel employee behaving inappropriately caught on camera

Discussion in 'Bali News - Indonesia News' started by balinews, Feb 5, 2018.

1. balinews

balinews Member

A Bali hotel employee has been recorded on video asking a young married woman to perform oral sex in return for good customer service.

Aneta Baker was on holiday with friends when she made an inquiry about a refund for being charged a night she wasn't there.

Left alone at the counter with a male hotel representative as her two friends went outside for a cigarette, the 28-year-old Melbourne woman asked to see what her options were in having the money returned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5347007/Bali-hotel-employee-asks-guest-sexual-favour.html

2. davita

davita Well-Known Member

I did not hear anything...anybody else?
    If that happened to me and that was the only evidence she had.....I'd sue her for defamation, slander and libel.

3. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

It seems like someone said BJ, apparently at the 9 second mark. Some people said on FB maybe he said "a job".

But still, why was he saying he would give a refund from his own money? Why would he offer that? Other than maybe he somehow charged this woman for something and kept the money. That is the only explanation I could think of.

4. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member