davita

Mar 13, 2012
Fwiw....Never park your cat near an Indian restaurant in Tuban or Kuta. When you return it will likely be on the menu as Tandoori....:cat:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Perhaps a silly question but do you just whack the car in the muli-level car park for that price? I mean usually longstay car parks are external businesses (that park your precious under a fly-over somewhere) but haven't seen anything like that yet here...

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
there's a sign at the multi level parking lot that says you're not allowed to leave your car overnight.

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Oh! Then no one would ever do that then.

Right. I actually think most of the parking spaces in that building are occupied by staff. So hard to find a parking spot there and the ramps are pretty narrow. I wonder who designed that building.

modelt1826

Apr 25, 2010
Wilverhampton UK
I doubt anyone would put there hand up to say they had designed such a bowl of noodles maybe thats where the idea came from. Mind you i think the whole airport was designed on the back of a fag packet

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Oh come on now folks! The airport is pretty damned impressive for coming from a developing country - you don't believe that then try Heathrow, Gatwick or Ohare they are the pits and everyone agrees.