Australian man allegedly murdered in Bali

balinews

Feb 14, 2010
The heartbroken son of an Australian man believed to have been murdered in Bali told Daily Mail Australia he would not rest until his beloved dad's killers were brought to justice.

Stephen James Richardson, 63, was found lying on a mattress in his rented home in Sanur in a pool of blood with wounds to his right arm, right cheek, and forehead.

A glass cabinet door and window smashed around him and local police said there was a lot of blood at the scene, leading police to believe it was a grisly murder.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4485262/Australian-man-63-murdered-Bali.html#ixzz4gXwnoTed
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
No your still on the right page, it's just that kerangesem is a big area so what's the name of some towns ect
Jkemar this thread is about a murder and hence my confusion about you asking for a quick tour... ? Maybe you could take your requestion (!) to a new thread?

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
jkemar already asked you the same question in a profile post. These messages seem to be only visible if you click on New Profile Posts or the Activity Log.
upload_2017-5-14_21-37-41.png

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Markit what are the names of places I can visit in your neck of the woods
Hi Jkemar this is really confusing and a totally new part of the forum, which is also new, so no surprises there.

To answer your question: Karangasem is the eastern most province of Bali and (sometimes) also the name of the main city, which also goes by the name of Amlapura. I live just to the south near Jasri which is about a 10 minute drive from Candi Dasa, the main tourist city in the province. Next comes Amed and then Tulamben both renown for their diving and snorkeling. That help? It's a really nice place to live if you want to live on Bali. If you want to have cheap beer and lots of your fellow countrymen around you try Sanur - but it's not Bali.