davita

Mar 13, 2012
YPDN..Are you a viable contributor to this forum and wish to debate your concerns and have a conversation that is not abusive....or are you just trolling for arguments?

YPDN

Jul 30, 2016
YPDN..Are you a viable contributor to this forum and wish to debate your concerns and have a conversation that is not abusive....or are you just trolling for arguments?

Certainly not the latter. Never that. Perhaps it's a cultural thing? An 'understanding' thing?
I will restrict postings significantly.
And thanks for your comment. Much appreciated, DVT.

I have never played well with the other kids and also thought I simply contributed honestly when 'spoken to' directly.
If that's not good enough it's not really all to my account.

I am also fairly quiet by nature, preferring peace as well as quiet. And solitude.

Let's leave it there.
Geezus! WTF.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Re" post 42 by YPDN

In that case..welcome to the forum and general debate.
You appear to have experience and knowledge and attitude which is admirable and welcome....let's have your positive comments.

Last edited:

YPDN

Jul 30, 2016
In that case..welcome to the forum and general debate.
You appear to have experience and knowledge and attitude which is admirable and welcome....let's have your positive comments.

DVT, are you 3/4 the way thru another Hatten 2-litre? Please don't drink that muck. You can't be sure what's in it. It is shocking stuff. True.

I don't do 'debate'. It's too much like attending a meeting of 7 or 8 Government employees talking about something 2 people could sort in minutes.

But I do like the general chatter here. It's probably the Top thing people get from this Forum. There's some funny stuff (could be more from the Australians), and there's some good info like the bamboo houses and the follow-on comments about geckos and mozzies. I love that stuff.

Just finished watching a documentary about Bombardier building a LearJet 60XR and delivering it to the customer. Nice work.
Now it's time for sleep. I've had a good day.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
DVT, are you 3/4 the way thru another Hatten 2-litre? Please don't drink that muck. You can't be sure what's in it. It is shocking stuff. True.

I don't do 'debate'. It's too much like attending a meeting of 7 or 8 Government employees talking about something 2 people could sort in minutes.

But I do like the general chatter here.

Is Hatten still making wine? I haven't had a drop since my surgery and chemo-therapy last March and surmised the company must have gone bankrupt due to lack of sales.
I heard about a new local cheap wine called Plaga....any good?

Debate and chatter are the same...it's semantics. I used to chatter, gossip and argue till I was sent to the Officer Cadet Academy to have a brain transplant...now I debate, discuss and dispute....and use a knife and fork instead of a spoon.
However, I've since learned how to eat with the right thumb and forefingers...saves on washing-up.

edit: Bombardier is a Montreal Company and started making its C series aircraft which look like an Airbus 300 series. IMO they should stick to the private A/C sector and not compete with Boeing and Airbus...I sold my shares!

Last edited:

YPDN

Jul 30, 2016
However, I've since learned how to eat with the right thumb and forefingers...saves on washing-up.

That remiinds me to report I gave up shaking hands more than a year ago. Well, I stopped wearing a neck tie well before that so why not jetison another piece of ridicularity. Google shaking hands. Get through the Parkinsons info and I think you'll find s/h dates right back to when men were men but carried a sword. Eating with just your fingers is OK for KFC french fries and the like but eating rice with sauce - that's grotty. You really need a sendok makan for that. If we ever meet and I actually shake your hand, forgive me if I do a sniff test and either say 'fried chicken' or 'Oh Sandra!!'

edit: Bombardier is a Montreal Company and started making its C series aircraft which look like an Airbus 300 series. IMO they should stick to the private A/C sector and not compete with Boeing and Airbus...I sold my shares!

The LearJet factory is in Wichita, I believe. But, trouble is, only the model 75 has an interior ceiling height of 6 feet. All the others are crouchers for the tall.

Last edited: