Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
yes, depend on the attitude.
Regardsless of the storyline, if you wd spend 500k at kudeta having a nice dinner, aint it reasonable to give the parking boy who took a good look on your car for hours and direct your car, a nice tip to spare the thanksgiving?.
i myself spare some tips to parking boy whether its legal metered or illegal park, mostly 15k, after i shop lil grocery, here in jakarta.

Dear, dear Mariana I just hope that no one ever damages your car when you are in Kudeta spending your 500k because you won't find a Parkir boy for miles that will have seen it happen or taken any details.

Your belief that they are some how guarding your car is touching and I just hope that when December 25th morning comes and Father Christmas hasn't left you anything you won't be too sad.

Brace yourself... there is no Father Christmas!!!

Now share that insight with the parkir boys you give so generously to also.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Tintin, not for the parking. Meerkat means to get a driver to take him/her to Nuri's used to cost 10 to 20K, now costs Rp50K.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
There you guys go...making jokes about Xmas and Easter. This is Indonesia...aren't religious jokes haram?.....:icon_e_confused:

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
There you guys go...making jokes about Xmas and Easter. This is Indonesia...aren't religious jokes haram?.....:icon_e_confused:
...yeah and we celebrate all the Christian Holidays, Hindu, Chinese ...as well as Muslim.....don't see the latter all rushing out to work on the first three's holidays though...