jennyneubauer

Jul 2, 2010
Lombok

HI. have had a look around on the site...me and my fiance are looking at at buying, building or long term lease a villa in Lombok...
Been wanting to do it for a long time and I am just now starting to check things up...
Would anyone have a clue of cost, just a small villa for the two of us...
Thanks

Olsig

Mar 14, 2010
Candidasa
Rental ......

Hello Jenny, i dont know how its in Lombok, but on Bali I rent a small house too and it was 3 Mio per month. The biggest (not understandable) problem for me was the hope of my owner that I rent it for xxx years in front and he get the money in complete in front too ... if i would have this amont of money i would build up a own house.
But the understanding of things like this is not so easy here :-(
And here on Bali you need a contract for each small "shit" otherwise they will trick you for each penny .... Good luck first !!

Nursa

Aug 12, 2012
House in Sanur

Good morning,
this tread is maybe a little bit old, but does anybody knows affordable long-term rents in Sanur? I found this page Jual Beli Bagus - Tokobagus.com - but for my area it wasn't very helpful.
My budget is 4 Mill. Rupiah per month. I would need a kitchen (or a place where I can cook).
I hope someone knows something :)
Thank you and have a nice day
Nursa

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Hi Nursa, you will find better value deals if you rent per year, not per month. Have you tried searching on www.Rumah123.com?

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
The problem being that many long term arrivals don't have the funds to pay one year in advance, therefore they have to pay higher prices per month.

Nursa

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you!

I think on the ruhma123 - page are only properties with yearly prices. And you are right - for us it would be a problem to pay the whole year infront (expecially here in Sanur are very high rates for people with white skin). So, I'm glad for infos, advices,...
Thank you

C

CanonMan

We just found a one storey two bedroom bungalow in Sanur, not the beach side of the ByPass. Sitting on 4.5are of land, unfurnished for 30 million a year. Bargains are out there if you do the legwork.

Cheers,
Mark.