Adult toys through customs?

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
Jamie,

I dont believe this was a troll. I have been exchnaging Pms with baambaam regarding accomodation in Bali. I have also seen similar posts on other forums from time to time.

And to be honest its somthing that has crossed my mind from time to time ;)

bolli

Nov 28, 2005
Australia
Re: RE: Adult toys through customs?

Thorsten said:
None of the laddies keen to share experiences ? :?:

:roll:

Thorsten, I think you mean ladies, because laddies is a (Scottish) term for young men. :lol: :lol:
I don't have a dildo, rabbit, pulsating anything, but I would rather like one. :oops: :lol: it's just that I am way too chicken to frequent a sex toy shop.

BaliLife

Mar 27, 2007
"And to be honest its somthing that has crossed my mind from time to time"

What? whether or not you can bring your vibrator/s into Bali?

ct

baambaam

Nov 19, 2007
NYC
I am going to go ahead and brave it, hoping that at worst it is confiscated and not that my entry is barred. I am not overly concerned because my understanding is that for minor matters in Indonesia, there isn't a wheel that can't be greased ;)

But, for those of you reading curiously, who do not have a your own toy mule, this website in Jakarta has a modest selection of toys and ships in plain brown package:
http://www.indogrosiran.com/sex.php

baambaam

Nov 19, 2007
NYC
Passed through customs with the 2 toys and a very liberal search of my bags - no problems!

Surprisingly to me, no search as I entered Thailand (no toys) and even more surprising, my bags were not checked in NYC at JFK customs, coming back from Thailand and Indonesia.

I had a GREAT time in both countries, i only wish I had a *little* bit of Bali sunshine instead of flooding! Beautiful countries and so different.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Well what a relief! I know have this vision of hordes of bright-eyed tourists running for the exit gates just bristling with multi-coloured dildos all the while emitting a strange, but alluring, buzzing noise.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Lucky you, baambaam. I had told my friend Agung, at the Ngurah Rai customs to be on the look-out for you and your toys. I guess it must have been his day off, when you came through... :)

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
dildomaker.jpg.h380.jpg

For the ladies; Dildo Maker by Francesco Morackini

http://cargocollective.com/morackini/Dildo-Maker

Pop Alexandra

Sep 16, 2020
We also has a similar experience when ordering some products from a sex shop. Guess things are getting better and more discreet.

[Admin: link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraB

Dec 17, 2021
#35. Thanks for raising this old thread back to prominence. The site you so kindly linked to is confirmed having high t-r-u-s-t rating. ok, I will stop here.

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
Things are changing......

I won't post the link but have a look at yesterday's Coconut Bali ....

Reactions: AuroraB

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I'm told by someone in a bar that the local online market is full of "health" massagers and funnily shaped implements that look like cucumbers at a very reasonable price. Same mate brought a red "massager" from Oz costing $55!!! Strangely their return policy was fairly hefty.