A Property Agent that you can trust

Wina

Nov 27, 2022
Hello everyone. My name is Wina Hope. I am a Property Agent here in Bali and I am a native Indonesian who is married to a British man. I recently read on the forum how many of the expats on here have been let down by many of the property agents that they have used when attempting to find property or land to buy or rent. I was very sorry and frustrated to read this, because I know the standards that I set for myself in dealing with clients and owners. When I am providing a service to my clients, I am doing my best for them throughout the process, ensuring that they are treated fairly and given help in completing the transaction process with professional people. If you are buying or looking to find a place to rent, you can tell me your budget and preferred location, and I will find places for you to view. If you reach the point of making a deal, and need help finding the right notary, I can do that for you. I aim to make sure that everyone is left satisfied and well treated throughout the process. I have concluded many successful deals and was recently named the number 1 Property Agent in Bali for the company which I work with. So, if you are looking for property or land in Bali, please feel free to contact me on +628123608839 without any obligation and I will prove to you that there are decent helpful agents willing to help you receive a good service.