Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
I'm passing this one on with many, mnay Thanks for the kind messages and thought that folks sent to Uncle Joe when he was back on his back in hospital.
As of this morning he was given a clean bill of health and apart from the leg situation, or rather lack of, he is pretty much back to normal, or as normal as it gets aroond Chez Writeson.
Sh1tty Attitude, Check.
Bad Temper, Check.
Unrealisitic demands on the world in general,Check.
Ego the size of Belgium, Check.
Aye but this is the same guy that buys tinned mackeral to feed the stray cats on the kompleks.

So, here's the Giving bit ...

For anyone that had trouble with the other link, here is a straightforward free download of samples from all the books in the 'From Jarrow to ...' series.
It is in ebook and pdf format and you are welcome to print it out if you want, it prints in book double page format on A4.

Nowt to join and no passowrd.

'From Jarrow to ...' books 'Travel/Humour/Reality'
https://www.dropbox.com/l/DXgsDyoBp1212r9depEBMn

In return, if you read and enjoy, buy something off the kids selling ciggies and sweets and stuff on the beach and give them a few Rupiah extra. Joe.

See yers all at Christmas, aff to Chiang Rai. Yona.

Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
Help ma Boab haud me back!
The Venerable Uncle is currently selling in treble figures in all titles on Amazon.
Serious thanks to all those purchasing.
The daft auld sod has donated all of November's royalties to a family charity on Flores, plus a load of footy equipment.

I'm passing this one on with many, mnay Thanks for the kind messages and thought that folks sent to Uncle Joe when he was back on his back in hospital.
As of this morning he was given a clean bill of health and apart from the leg situation, or rather lack of, he is pretty much back to normal, or as normal as it gets aroond Chez Writeson.
Sh1tty Attitude, Check.
Bad Temper, Check.
Unrealisitic demands on the world in general,Check.
Ego the size of Belgium, Check.
Aye but this is the same guy that buys tinned mackeral to feed the stray cats on the kompleks.

So, here's the Giving bit ...

For anyone that had trouble with the other link, here is a straightforward free download of samples from all the books in the 'From Jarrow to ...' series.
It is in ebook and pdf format and you are welcome to print it out if you want, it prints in book double page format on A4.

Nowt to join and no passowrd.

'From Jarrow to ...' books 'Travel/Humour/Reality'
https://www.dropbox.com/l/DXgsDyoBp1212r9depEBMn

In return, if you read and enjoy, buy something off the kids selling ciggies and sweets and stuff on the beach and give them a few Rupiah extra. Joe.

See yers all at Christmas, aff to Chiang Rai. Yona.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
You honestly expect us to believe he has donated money to some good cause and still lives on 1juta a month, with kids?

I am seriously beginning to wonder about the reality of "The Venerable Uncle" or you (BHSB) for that matter.

Prove me wrong?! I will happily recant.

Has anyone here met this paragon of virtue or his Scottish niece?

Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
Apart from not having a clue what you are on about if ye looked outside yer wee metaphorical window on the world, physical evidence of our whole family exists, an' here's me thinking that you were just one of the voices in mah heid.
Ahm too busy to taunt you further. Yona.