matsaleh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m not sure what I’m doing! Is this the way to PM someone?
    balipod-admin
    balipod-admin
    No it is not. Anything posted here is public. To send a PM, click on the person's name you want to send a message to and then click "Start Conversation".
    Hi Mat,
    I have noticed that you have sent someone the name of a visa agent that you recommend, and wondered if you could also refer the agent to me.
    Thanks,
    Don
    M
    mugwump
    Hi Mat,
    Last month you helpfully sent me the name of a visa agent, and am about to begin the process. Before I do would like to know if this person is a licensed registered agent with Immigrasi ? The reason I ask is that I understand there are some people that are only "finders" and aren't themselves registered.
    Thanks again.
    Don
    matsaleh
    matsaleh
    Hi Don,

If you're referring to Aris' company, as far as I'm aware, his company is a legally registered agent. His company has 2 offices in Bali, one in Tuban and a new office in Canggu. I have been dealing with him for around 8 years now and haven't had any problems. Maybe send him an email and ask the question.

E-mail :
    expatrust_bali@yahoo.co.id

https://expatrustbali.com/
    M
    mugwump
    Thanks again. This answered my question.
    Hi Mat,
    A number of years ago the forum had a meeting in Sanur where I met a person somewhat acquainted with you by virtue of his partner. Though dubious I had give him so money to help me with a problem I was having. I knew the risk and limited the money, and the help was bogus.
    Please understand this in no way reflects upon you. The guy is someone that takes advantage of others, and I wasn't naive.
    Please PM me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…