• Opening
    Search doesn't work
    balipod-admin
    balipod-admin
    1693884963612.png

It Works
    Markit
    Markit
    Maybe for you but not for me> Search: dogs - takes me to results but when I click on any of the links - ERROR
    balipod-admin
    balipod-admin
    The click lead to old thread that still in trouble. But, the rest of the functionality of the forum is working.
    Reactions: Markit
    Hi!
    I just moved from Italy to Bali (Jimbaran) a month ago with my husband and my son (20 mths old). I am looking for a part time nanny to work mainly on the weekends (full days) and occasionally in the evening on weekdays. Can anyone recommend someone to me? Preferably (female) , speaks (English), young, energetic, kind, honest and fun.

Kind Regards
    Hi all,
    My husband(Australian)recently passed away.He lease 2 villas in Bali and renting to holiday makers online. Does anyone knows what happens to the villas for his passing? Can I claim those
    I am a Filipino and don't know about the laws in Info.
    He had a 15 yrs old son from previous marriage the mother is an Indonesian
    Any suggestions and ideas much appreciated

Thanks
    Looking for someone to provide and stall wrought iron gates to secure a property in Bali. Can anyone recommend someone to me
    balipod-admin
    balipod-admin
    Please post on the main forum. Click the menu "Post new thread"
    Hello,
    My Family resided, in Indonesia, (many, many years ago,) through my Father's employment; &, it has been my life-long dream to return to Bali, to live. I was hoping to do so, by teaching English, (as a second language) commencing next year, (2013.)
    I've begun researching, online; for approprate courses, & associated material, etc - in-order to undertake the required study, during second semester, this year, (2012) - but, have discovered that the more information I locate, the further confused I am becoming.
    I am hoping that you might be aware of individuals - successfully teaching, (or who have taught) English, (as a second language) in Bali - &, who might be willing to communicate their experiences. Such assistance would be invaluable; &, I would definitely appreciate guidance that would assist me toward my goal ...... this is the first endeavour that I have ever undertaken alone; &, I admit it's somewhat daunting.
    Thanking you for your time,
    Marie Zaccaria.
    Hi, I'm new on here and I can't actually work out how to post a message in the forum?! Could you possibly help me!? Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…