Maintenance work

Ian schmidt

Oct 25, 2017
just purchased house in Jimbaran and am seeking info for 2 good contractors

1) supply and install new kitchen including bench top stove, and
2) supply and install 2 split system air conditioners to upstairs bedrooms
If any one knows of good and reliable contractors who can assist please let me know

Ian

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi Ian and welcome to the forum
1. I had a custom kitchen installed from AJI Gallery about 5 years ago. Very pleased. They used to advertise a pic of our kitchen on the wall outside the gallery, which is near Kerobokan jail. http://www.ajigallery.com/about.php

2. IMO it is best to purchase the systems yourself and ask the store to provide installation.

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Hi Ian and welcome to the forum
1. I had a custom kitchen installed from AJI Gallery about 5 years ago. Very pleased. They used to advertise a pic of our kitchen on the wall outside the gallery, which is near Kerobokan jail. http://www.ajigallery.com/about.php

2. IMO it is best to purchase the systems yourself and ask the store to provide installation.
Saw the Aji website, but got no indication that they make kitchens, only various pieces of furniture.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Saw the Aji website, but got no indication that they make kitchens, only various pieces of furniture.
They will custom make anything. My whole villa is pretty much furnished with furniture from AJI. I also have some custom-sized his/her cupboards made to fit from his standard gallery design and a custom-sized desk for this small bedroom office I'm sitting at, on the 'puter.

Faris Fals

May 7, 2017
Hello Ian
I think I have just the 2 people for you.
For the installation of the kitchen I can recommend someone from Java
who has done a lot of installation work in my house. He is a contractor who has a lot of experience.
He is doing good work for a reasonable price.

for the aircon I have someone from Bali who is helping me with my aircons for 12 years now.
Never had to complain, always symmetric, straight, and cleaned up after the work was done..
Good guy.

From my experience it isnt worth anything to have work done by a fancy service or company,
there is no guarantee that you will get good work done by underpaid staff, and then you spend a lot of time
complaining..

I prefer the eye to eye thing where I get what I imagine in almost all the cases.

Anyways let me know if you are interested
all the best wishes