davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi Bart and welcome to the forum.
Please read back for explanations as the pics were from 2014 and mostly from facebook or somewhere....and may have expired.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
We are August 19, 2019. I ended on this string to look back at all of Rangi great, old pictures. But they are ALL gone, just their descriptions are left . Mine all have a large stamp on them, marking "PHOTOBUCKET"! It's a total DISASTER! Whoever is moderating this Website, what's happening?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
What kind of shit is this? My OWN pictures are marked by "Photobucket"!?

Your photos were uploaded to Photobucket and you are linking to them from this site.

We are August 19, 2019. I ended on this string to look back at all of Rangi great, old pictures. But they are ALL gone, just their descriptions are left . Mine all have a large stamp on them, marking "PHOTOBUCKET"! It's a total DISASTER! Whoever is moderating this Website, what's happening?

Rangi linked to the images from Facebook. You linked to your images from Photobucket. We have no control over this.

If you would like me to upload the images here and replace the Photobucket images, you can email them to me here: forum at balipod.com

Reactions: SquarePeg

PERtoDPS

Dec 31, 2018
I have tried to load these images in two web browsers no joy in either. IE displays an icon and chrome doesn't show anything.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Your photos were uploaded to Photobucket and you are linking to them from this site.

Rangi linked to the images from Facebook. You linked to your images from Photobucket. We have no control over this.

If you would like me to upload the images here and replace the Photobucket images, you can email them to me here: forum at balipod.com

I have NEVER downloaded my pictures to Photobucket (I don't even know what "Photobucket " is). I had posted my pictures on YOUR Balipod!

Last edited: