Textile/garment Manufacturers

MissMuffit

Feb 14, 2017
Good afternoon everyone, as this question has popped up a lot on the forums but nothing recent (That I could find) would someone please recommend some garment manufacturers. I am coming to Bali in the next couple weeks and I'm contacting the manufacturers ahead of time to set up meetings to discuss with them.

Thank you for any assistance you can give.
Cheers

ValiancyYBM

Mar 31, 2017
Kerobokan
Hello There,
I just saw your inquiry and I hope it is still not too late. I am open to a any talk in how that we can assist you on your production as I run my own garment factory. look forward to hearing from you. thanks

Kiki NSR

Jul 24, 2017
Denpasar
Good afternoon everyone, as this question has popped up a lot on the forums but nothing recent (That I could find) would someone please recommend some garment manufacturers. I am coming to Bali in the next couple weeks and I'm contacting the manufacturers ahead of time to set up meetings to discuss with them.

Thank you for any assistance you can give.
Cheers

Dear Muffit

Hi... I just joint this forum and I would like to tell you if our factory can help you with all your idea.
Please contact me when you come to Bali again.

Regards
K

Islandbaby

Oct 28, 2017
Hi! Contact survival, i always have a goid experience with them and they have the lowest minimum order around. Great garment factory that really cares for customers and manufactures fashion ethically in bali beachoffice@ survivalthebrand.com good luck