Sourcing furniture for a new villa

debgin

Jul 24, 2017
Hi

Can anyone help me? Managing a new build in Lovina from New Zealand and now we're into interior decorating it is getting difficult. My questions are as follows:
1) What furniture can we buy and what do we need to get made - we need beds, sofa, table - coffee and dining, sun loungers etc. I've been in touch with someone to make furniture but unclear how far the brief stretches.
2) I'm doing a trip in mid August. Am I right in thinking most shops are in and around Seminyak or are they further afield?
3) Can anyone recommend shops to visit. We literally have an entire 4 bed house to fill!
4) Where would you go for linen - high quality good value bedding and towels?

THANKS SO MUCH

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Regarding number 4, I have found that Indolinen (dot com) sells bedding and towels which are very good quality at reasonable prices. They also do custom sizes.

debgin

Jul 24, 2017
Regarding number 4, I have found that Indolinen (dot com) sells bedding and towels which are very good quality at reasonable prices. They also do custom sizes.
Appreciate that, thanks Mark. Checking them out now ....

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
There's a shop across from Prama Sidhi hospital (between Lovina and Singaraja) that sells the synthetic rattan furniture. They mostly make it to order. I think the prices are reasonable. There are wood furniture shops all around Lovina. They can make furniture to order, you just need to show them pics and give them sizes etc. The wood of course must be aged otherwise it won't last a year.

Reactions: debgin

debgin

Jul 24, 2017
There's a shop across from Prama Sidhi hospital (between Lovina and Singaraja) that sells the synthetic rattan furniture. They mostly make it to order. I think the prices are reasonable. There are wood furniture shops all around Lovina. They can make furniture to order, you just need to show them pics and give them sizes etc. The wood of course must be aged otherwise it won't last a year.
Thanks. Actually didn't even think there'd be anywhere north. Appreciate the lead.

dav733

Dec 29, 2016
I was in canggu recently ,(july),there are a few very nice interior furnishing shops in main street,,

lia

Oct 5, 2017
Hi

Can anyone help me? Managing a new build in Lovina from New Zealand and now we're into interior decorating it is getting difficult. My questions are as follows:
1) What furniture can we buy and what do we need to get made - we need beds, sofa, table - coffee and dining, sun loungers etc. I've been in touch with someone to make furniture but unclear how far the brief stretches.
2) I'm doing a trip in mid August. Am I right in thinking most shops are in and around Seminyak or are they further afield?
3) Can anyone recommend shops to visit. We literally have an entire 4 bed house to fill!

THANKS SO MUCH
Hi
Hi

THANKS SO MUCH
Hi
You can come to central java,or you can visit my website ; www.dollarfurniture.co.id
then contact me on : marketing.xhakaart@gmail.com
we are producing furniture and also can help you find some handicraft and decor