Anyone enjoy going to opening events and things?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I occasionally get invited to openings and some events through my website and FB page. It is far for me to travel, but I hate saying no and maybe in the future, I will be able to go.

So I was wondering if anyone might be interested in this kind of thing?

I can't pay, but the events will be free, in return I would just need some pics and a few hundred words about the event.

PM me if you might be interested.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I occasionally get invited to openings and some events through my website and FB page. It is far for me to travel, but I hate saying no and maybe in the future, I will be able to go.

So I was wondering if anyone might be interested in this kind of thing?

I can't pay, but the events will be free, in return I would just need some pics and a few hundred words about the event.

PM me if you might be interested.
Will there be free booze?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Can you haul back a little more and describe what kind of events you're talking about?

If it's test pilot in a new whore house, I'm your guy but if it's the opening of a can of beans I demure.

BestofBali

Nov 9, 2016
Kerobokan
We love them, they are great for networking. we have met some really valuable Bali based contacts at them. Also, there is usually free booze haha

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Can you haul back a little more and describe what kind of events you're talking about?

@BestofBali please send me a PM then if you are interested.

There is a new jazz club opening in Seminyak for example and they are having an opening this Thursday (tonight or next week, i don't know)

Another recent one is this:

One just said a "media event" at a new villa.

Another one sounded intriguing, the website looked something cross between a trivia game and haunted house. You need a group of friends to do it. I need to check my email again for that one.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Would love to hear about this new jazz club in Seminyak opening tonight...I'm there!!! Getting a bit tired of Ryoshi.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
It's next Thursday. That sounds like a good night. So Markit gets the New Earth Festival ;)

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
But the international Chili Cooking Contest is being held in Ubud on March 19th at the Melting Pot so put that in your calendars. Apparently will be free samples of some new beer there...?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
This is another one I got a while back. Just found the email:

We are Pandora Experience Bali, an experiential entertainment provider in the theme of an “escape room”. An escape room game is a game where a group of players are locked inside a thematic room, such as a prison, a military complex, a temple, and needed to solve intriguing puzzles requiring both logical thinking and creativity as well as navigate hidden walkways in order to escape from the room. Started in Jakarta back in 2015, Pandora Experience has opened 4 escape room branches at Jakarta and Bandung, well-known for our immersive experience and challenging puzzles. On November 9, 2016, we finally opened our first branch in Bali at Dewi Sri, Kuta.

We would like to offer you a free trial for a team of up to 6 people. If you are keen, kindly reply this email with your preferred date and time.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
A similar escape place opened near me last year...they converted a previous real estate brokers office.....looks like it's now closed.