Yoga and meditation in or near Seminyak

clovelly

Dec 11, 2010
Hi expats,

I will be in Bali for a couple of weeks and was wondering if anybody could suggest where I would go to daily yoga classes and meditation groups in Seminyak or nearby.

I already have accommodation, so I do not want to stay in a retreat and I will have a bike, so I don't mind traveling a little.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
Clovelly.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Hi expats,

I will be in Bali for a couple of weeks and was wondering if anybody could suggest where I would go to daily yoga classes and meditation groups in Seminyak or nearby.

I already have accommodation, so I do not want to stay in a retreat and I will have a bike, so I don't mind traveling a little.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
Clovelly.
Bikram Hot Yoga has a studio at Istana Kuta Galeria in jaln Patih Jelantik, Legian.

:: welcome to BIKRAM BALI hot yoga oasis ::

jiwayogabali

Jan 18, 2012
Finding the Right Balace: Bikram Yoga Classes or Hot Flow Yoga Classes

JIWA Yoga Bali JIWA can help you find the right balance whether through the Bikram Yoga or Hot Flow Yoga classes. It is a beautifully designed Yoga studio offering Bikram Yoga and Hot Flow Yoga classes. It is located in Seminyak area- close enough to but away from the hustle and bustle of Bali's tourism center. JIWA Yoga Bali employs certified and internationally-trained yoga teachers who have honed their skills and knowledge as teachers and practitioners of yoga for years.

check jiwayogabali.com

JIWA Yoga Bali
Jl. Petitenget 78
Seminyak
Tel# 0361-8413689
FB: jiwa yoga bali