Looking for a Condo/Apt/House in Sanur Jan-April 2011

bliss42

Dec 4, 2010
I welcome any suggestions on available housing for a 4 month stay in Sanur - walking distance to beach and town. Family four includes two small children so looking for a two bedroom place. A pool would be a bonus. It can be a private house or part of a small apartment complex to be social. Want to be near Cheeky Monkey Daycare if possible and in a quiet area. We are not loud party people.

I am also looking for affordable rates not the deluxe villas. I am assuming that a four month stay would get me a lower price and avoid the short-term tourist rates, correct?

Thank you.

freetofly

Aug 30, 2010
I welcome any suggestions on available housing for a 4 month stay in Sanur - walking distance to beach and town. Family four includes two small children so looking for a two bedroom place. A pool would be a bonus. It can be a private house or part of a small apartment complex to be social. Want to be near Cheeky Monkey Daycare if possible and in a quiet area. We are not loud party people.

I am also looking for affordable rates not the deluxe villas. I am assuming that a four month stay would get me a lower price and avoid the short-term tourist rates, correct?

Thank you.

Hi, we are going to sanur in jan also, we are looking for a bigger place, but perhaps we could touch base and i will look out for a 2 bedroom for you, . I have one small child, I would like to start a playgroup if you are interested.