New Garage Flooring Options for my R

Sep 19, 2021
So, the RS3 vs 350 thread is interesting as I will be moving to a new house soon and will need to address my garage floor.

I have Nohr-S on my current floor which is absolutely amazing stuff, yet I have noticed that when I jack up my R sometimes the Nohr-R pops under the wheels of the jack. I could simply place a 1x4 piece of wood under the wheels to spread the load and stop the pinching of the urethane but I don’t want to keep doing that.

Tile flooring looks awesome, and both Nohr and tile will cost about the same, but given spillage of liquids, would need to seal gout on tile, and the tile itself if it is nonglazed.

Any thoughts?

AuroraB

Dec 17, 2021
So, the RS3 vs 350 thread is interesting as I will be moving to a new house soon and will need to address my garage floor.
I have never seen any Audi? RS3 or Nissan? Z350 here in Bali. Are you mixing up your forum tabs? Anyway that Nohr-S seems to be good stuff -- should be made available here in Bali. Cheers.

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
I have never seen any Audi? RS3 or Nissan? Z350 here in Bali. Are you mixing up your forum tabs? Anyway that Nohr-S seems to be good stuff -- should be made available here in Bali. Cheers.
Not sure about forum tabs but reckon he needs to stop mixing his medication.
Have watched his posts but have very rarely seen anything that relates to Bali. Dentists in Lisbon was the last ..

Cheers
Confused but not THAT confused
Ken