Looking for advice

Tezza71

Oct 31, 2018
Guys, just moved into my new house and realise that the bathroom door is getting wet from the shower.
Now I saw a waterproof sealant in the form of a brush on paint type material advertised but I can't find any trace of it at either Mitre 10 or Ace.
Can somebody give me a suggestion on how to seal the damn door. it's already been painted but I'm not sure what was used. I am sure that it won't stop water from soaking into the door.

Tezza71

Oct 31, 2018
Install a shower curtain?
so I need a shower curtain that can be easily installed. In the past in another life I used an expanding rod that was held between the two walls with a rubber cup at either end. Is such a thing available in Bali and if so where from. Sorry to ask such seemingly obvious questions but I haven't been in Bali long enough to get the lay of the land yet.

YachtRock

Nov 2, 2022
Tabanan, Bali
Guys, just moved into my new house and realise that the bathroom door is getting wet from the shower.
Now I saw a waterproof sealant in the form of a brush on paint type material advertised but I can't find any trace of it at either Mitre 10 or Ace.
Can somebody give me a suggestion on how to seal the damn door. it's already been painted but I'm not sure what was used. I am sure that it won't stop water from soaking into the door.

Just search for "Toko cat" on Google maps and go to the closet one. They will have a wide selection of waterproof paints for you to choose from. Or as others have suggested, the shower curtain trick works well too :)